The solid wood portal is designed for speed and precision. Regardless of whether you're working on solid wood or commercial constructions or with laminated wooden beams, the WMP can handle all materials in these applications and is highly versatile, with an impressive range of processing options. For this reason, the WMP has long been a key fixture in the timber work engineered industry. Is is also the only solution on the market for processing multilayer solid wood and timber frame elements.
A newly developed unit for the WEINMANN solid wood portal enables automatic work piece positioning. Its advantage: Even bulky and heavy work pieces can be positioned easily, quickly and accurately for processing.
- elements with a width up to 5.6 m, a high up to 350 mm and a length up to
70 m can be processed
- Peak power up to 89 kW
- Precise workpiece determination
- Interpolating 5-axis processing
- 18 fold tool changer
- Fully automated processing of all six sides
- Deep hole drilling unit capable of drilling holes up to 1.50 m deep on all
sides of the workpiece and at almost any angle