The Top Loader system Bucket by Bucket is the economic solution for automatic storage and processing system for all kinds of bulky products, like peat, compost, champost, woodchips, wood pellets, fertilizer, fibres, sawdust, bark, SRF.
The bucket picks up the material from the furthest end of the mass.
The filled bucket moves over the mass of material and automatically empties itself onto a discharge conveyor.
- The competitive TopLoader advantages:
- Handles a broad range of materials
- No restrictions in length or storage capacity, width from 3.500 to 6.000 mm
- Existing structure (concrete floor and side walls) can be used, no pits required.
- Completely automatic
- Very competitive against other kind of storage- and/or transport facilities.
- Easier to load, lorries can backs right into the unit.
- All moving parts are placed over the pay load, no direct contact with abrasive or hazardous elements.
- Discharge capacities up to 50 m³ possible
- Low energy costs, max. 10,5 kW
- Fewer replacement parts for lower maintenance costs and less down time.
- Completely hot dip galvanised design.
SPIRO STATIC CONVEYING FLOORS
The ultimate solution for storage and regular discharging of irregular supplied dump material
The characteristics of a Spiro-Floor
- Suitable for many kinds of dump materials
- Easy loading/feeding by moving-floor trailers, tippers, front loaders etc.
- In-house design, engineering and production.
- No limits in dimensions and material
- Options like: Metering equipment, bag openers, dryers etc. possible
- Various drive-units and floor profiles possible
- Discharging speed up to 2m/min.
- Storage capacities up to 1000m2 and more.
- Low energy costs, motor power tuned at capacity needed
- Simple but effective design reduces maintenance to a minimum
- Installation in a concrete pit or directly on a concrete floor (stand-alone)