The Superhelic helical cutterhead is designed for a perfect finishing cut. It is ideal surfacing and planning of solid woods which demand a superior finishing surface.
1. Innovative design (patented).
2. Replaceable non-segmented corrugated back twisted carbide blade.
3. One continues smooth sharing cutting without interruption.
4. Reduce tear-outs in hardwoods, cross-grained and knotty material greatly.
5. Significant noise, downtime and spindle bearing wear reduction.
6. CNC machined to exacting tolerances and balanced to run up to 9000 rpm.
7. Cutting circle: 125mm and 160mm.
8. Cutting length: 60mm to 310mm.
9. Hydro bore and straight bore are available.