Ever since the invention of cutting many hundred years ago there had always been the principle, that chips are to be guided into a gullet in front of the tooth. A|K|E had broken this seeming law already in 2013 with the SuperSilent, sounding the bell for a revolutionarily new era of technology. The saw blade has chip guiding planes. This so-called "Chipbelt" is guiding the chips laterally. A clash with the subsequent tooth, which so far resulted in multiple-chipping and the correspondingly high wear, is thus avoided. Moreover the chip is depressurising outside the tool. As a result there is a more than clear reduction of the machining noise and considerably longer tool life with substantially improved cutting quality. AKE now proves that this principle can be applied to further tools for industry as well, i.e. for cutting as well as panel sizing - one of the core competences of the tool manufacturer.
Three new tools, all working according to the revolutionary new cutting 2.0 principle, are for the first time presented to the global public at a stroke: SuperSilent 3, Solution 2.0 and the concept study of the spiral shank cutter.
Advantages of SuperSilent 3
- Universal: processing of wood and wood-based materials
- Sizing of large panels much easier
- Improved processing of high-strain types of material
- Well-known brilliant cutting quality
- Incredibly economical: 2 times re-sharpenable
- Advanced tooth geometry
- 75% quieter than standard circular saw blades
- Comfortable: Lower requirement on machine alignment
Now NEW Cutting 2.0
- No multiple machining
- Extremely long tool life
- No clogging of gullets even with long chips
- Large variety of materials