Basic technical parameters
Capacity up to 700 /1000 /1400 /2000 kg/hr. - wood sawdust or shavings - at 14% humidity with hardness up to 35 MPa (capacity decreases with higher hardness of input material)
- Because natural raw materials are processed, capacity may be different from the nominal capacity and it depends on the actual input material properties and its composition and it depends on the operator access to control and to maintain production line
- Nominal input electrical power: 110,9 /130,9 /169,9 /209,9 kW, uses existing wiring system. Distribution board incorporated.
- Operating electrical power: about 100 kW per one ton of pellets
- Required floor area: 40 m2 (max. hopper hight 6,3 m)
- Total weight: 8,0 /8,1 /10,5 /10,7 tons
- Noise level: about 80 db
- Transport of material between machines in closed dust-free circuit
- The line meets the requirements of occupational safety and health for manufacturing space
Plant concept and characteristics:
- Compact production unit - from raw material delivery to pellets storage.
- Automated control, regulation, plus the possibility of drive diagnostics.
- Can utilize existing mechanization equipment of the farm.
- Use of existing farm structures with floor area approx. 40 m². Low weight of all components.
- Possibility of modification to suit existing buildings.
- Possibility of design modification to suit individual user requirements.