Exhibiting manufacturers at LIGNA 2017 will be showing that machines for working wood can also be used for other types of material, in particular plastics, composite board materials, insulation and other panel products. In this role they have many applications in caravan and boat building, fitting out the interiors of vehicles, ships and aircraft, and also for the packaging of plastics. The processing of plastics and composites in joinery and cabinet-making workshops is another important aspect.
Whether in the form of preconfigured special-purpose machines, or an individually tailored system – manufacturers of machinery, plant and equipment for wood-based panel products and solid wood working now offer highly attractive manufacturing solutions for a whole range of other materials too.
Take this opportunity to show the visiting trade public at LIGNA 2019 what other materials your machines can work with, apart from wood. Here you can demonstrate applications such as the machining of plastics and composites, putting your machines through their paces and showing off the finished product.
Become an Exhibitor
- The No. 1 marketplace – for the woodworking and timber processing industry
- Trend-setting - all innovations at one place
- A show structure for more synergies and increased efficiency
- Looking at the future – the latest trends "live
- Satisfied exhibitors – comments on LIGNA
- Services made to measure – for a successful presentation