Summary of conference program
- Jürgen Köppel, the CEO of German company Leitz GmbH & Co. KG and President of EUMABOIS (European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers), will talk about the key trends currently driving the woodworking industry.
- In his presentation, Ingo Bathe, Director International Sales, imos AG, will discuss the ways in which software is transforming the furniture industry and taking production to a whole new level.
- Edmund Mahler, Sales Manager at German tooling systems provider Leitz GmbH & Co. KG, will give a presentation on intelligent technologies, cutting tools and tool servicing in everyday work practice. He will also discuss tools for nesting and CNC processing.
- Thomas Franz, an Executive Director at the German sensor systems specialist Baumer Inspection GmbH, will share his insights on how automated optical scanner systems can optimize woodworking production.
- Dennis Bieselt, a CNC expert at VDMA Holzbearbeitungsmaschinen (German Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers’ Association), will highlight the benefits of CNC processing for woodworking firms of all sizes, particularly SMEs.
- Sepp Gmeiner, a partner at Lignum Consulting, will talk about Industry 4.0 and its impacts on the woodworking industry.
- The National Council of Wood in Construction, BC Wood and the Government of Canada, invites to the seminar "Design and construction of structures with Canadian wood."
- Of great interest will be the lecture of the Mexican exhibtior Oimsa - Operadora de la Industria del Mueble S.A., represented by Guillermo Donatello Aguilar Rodriguez, Adhesives Sales Executive, who will speak about the advantages and correct use of adhesives in woodworking.
Next held from 17 to 20 January 2018 at the Centro Banamex exhibition center in Mexico City, Magna ExpoMueblera comprises two trade shows: Magna Expo Mueblera Industrial and Magna Expo Mobiliario e Interiores. Magna Expo Mueblera Industrial features woodworking and timber processing plant, machinery, tools and solutions. Magna Expo Mobiliario e Interiores, on the other hand, is devoted to furniture, interior decoration, home accessories and floor coverings. Magna ExpoMueblera is organized by Hannover Fairs México, a subsidiary of the German trade fair company Deutsche Messe AG.