My trade show: LIGNA 2019.
If you want to see the future of production technology in your area of woodworking, you can't afford to miss LIGNA 2019, the show where all the market-leading providers are exhibiting. Whether you run a joinery, cabinetmaking, carpentry or assembly and installation business, at LIGNA 2019 you will find plenty of quality leads for sustained growth and discover all the innovative technologies you need in order to say in top commercial shape.Get your ticket now!
Here's why you can't afford to miss LIGNA 2019:
- Concise market overview of woodworking and wood processing plant, machinery and tools
- Huge array of equipment and machinery (including full-scale production lines in action)
- Global get-together for the skilled trades, with dedicated networking events
- Sharing of know-how and experience among fellow professionals, with targeted showcases, theme parks and forums
- Unveiling of innovative technologies for digitization and automation
- Best-fit technologies for operations of every type and size – a valuable source of inspiration and input for investment decisions
Integrated Woodworking - Customized Solutions
Accordingly, Industry 4.0 technologies will feature prominently among the woodworking and timber processing exhibits in halls 11–17 and 25–27, as well as on the open-air site. Visitors can expect to see turnkey digitization and automation solutions that offer the ultimate in production efficiency.more
- All the latest industry news and important dates
- More services for your trade show visit
- Exciting special promotions and select offers