Columbus Vacuum Presstechnology
Columbus C40The Columbus C40 is the world‘s first patented vacuum press modular system. It was created with more than 40 years of hands-on experience and technology leadership. It was built for people who are already developing the innovations of tomorrow today and produced to be one step ahead of the competition ...
Vacuum press Combitherm
Performer vacuum press
Vacuum press Vacuplus
WHY COLUMBUS VACUUM-PRESS TECHNOLOGY?
Columbus offers you thanks to 40 years of experience worldwide the highest competence in the area of vacuum technology:
- The wide range of vacuum presses guarantees you the ideal machine for your special application.
- The professional advice and training of our technicians equips you with an expert knowledge that will save you a lot of time, money and trouble.
- The fixedly welded machine bodies are 100 % resistant to torsion and load-bearing stability.
- The heat-resistant phenol resin plates with integrated air extraction channels ensure direct and efficient evacuation, independent of the workpiece size.
- The high-quality natural rubber membranes are heat resistant up to 130 °C, have 700 % elongation and 100 % restoring force.
Columbus Presstechnology is the worldwide leader in developing of new machines and systems as well as in the testing of new materials and application possibilities.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1979
- Employee count (Mai. 2017): 1-10
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser