Geopolymers: Industry 4.0 Approach
GEOFIP-KD3 Antifungal Chipboard Adhesive
GEOFIP-FD7 Anti-Graffiti Paint
GEOFIP-FD3 Anti-Corrosive Paint
GEOFIP-KD2 Weatherproof Wood Adhesive
GEOFIP-KB3 Parquet Adhesive
GEOFIP LLC (Ukraine) has developed the formula for innovative protective geopolymer based solution for coating, joining, gluing and painting timber, metal and concrete substrates in aggressive environment aiming at investigation of eco-friendly alternative to formaldehyde glues, alkyd resins, polyurethanes and epoxies.
Proprietary GEOFIP™ products are composite materials having polymeric structure. They contain only the mineral components (kaolins, aqueous alkaline solutions of silicate, modifier additives).
The unique formula ensures exclusive specifications of GEOFIP™ adhesives, paints and coatings for wooden materials:
- increased durability within the whole operation term;
- protection from detrimental impact of moulds, fungi and bacteria;
- no toxic or carcinogenic substance emissions during applying and operating coated or glued products;
- fire resistance (non-combustible).
GEOFIP™ products corresponds to Group I of fireproof efficiency in accordance with GOST 16363-76.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 2017
- Employee count (Jan. 2019): 11-50
- Revenue (Jan. 2019): less than 1 million €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser