10 - 14 May
Our cutting-edge technology changes the way of drying. With this new patent protected drying technology, it is possible to dry high quality lumber only ...
Our cutting-edge technology changes the way of drying. With this new patent protected drying technology, it is possible to dry high quality lumber only in a few hours. During the drying, the process of heat transfer is occurred with optically filtered infrared radiation, where the wood dries differently than it was known before! The process goes in vacuum under programmed pressure, because in certain parts of the process requires different amount of dehumidification.
Opposed to the similarly fast high temperature drying:
- there is no residual stress
- humidity remains consistent in the wood
- its mechanical and geometrical characteristics do not deteriorate
- colour of the wood does not change
- due to the fast drying the amount of harmful compounds is minimal in the condensate
The process can be monitored and controled from your phone or computer. The drying machinery can be modularly extended.
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str. 203
Phone: +36 20 4284721