10 - 14 May
The Advanced Colour Measurement System (ACMS™) is the only process tool on the market, which, in addition to spatially-resolved colour measurement (true colour hyperspectral scanner), analyses and optimises the printing process and evaluates the quality of decorative surfaces.
The ACMS™ is able, to imitate the visual colour impression perceived by a well-trained and healthy human eye and to make a full objective assessment thereof.
It is used by leading European companies in the printing and wood-based panel industry and
- replaces the visual quality assessment based on objective measurement data
- reduces process costs (e.g. no shipment of physical samples anymore)
- reduces the period of vocational adjustment for staff
- has a positive impact on the environmental balance
- facilitates the communication along the value added chain (due to defined parameters)
just to mention some benefits
The Inline Colour Measurement System (ICMS™) is the latest extension of process tools to evaluate the colour quality of multi-colour surfaces.
The multispectral ...
This software solution allows the creation of profiles, out of ACMS™ or ICMS™ (hyper- respectively multispectral data) scans, which can be used in colour management ...