ACMS™ Advanced Colour Measurement System
The Advanced Colour Measurement System (ACMS™) is the only process tool on the market, which, in addition to spatially-resolved colour measurement (true colour hyperspectral scanner), analyses and optimises the printing process and evaluates the quality of decorative surfaces.
The ACMS™ is able, to imitate the visual colour impression perceived by a well-trained and healthy human eye and to make a full objective assessment thereof.
It is used by leading European companies in the printing and wood-based panel industry and
- replaces the visual quality assessment based on objective measurement data
- reduces process costs (e.g. no shipment of physical samples anymore)
- reduces the period of vocational adjustment for staff
- has a positive impact on the environmental balance
- facilitates the communication along the value added chain (due to defined parameters)
just to mention some benefits
- Electronic equipment for data acquisition and data processing for furniture manufacturing
- Electronic equipment for data acquisition and data processing for wood based panels manufacturing
- Measuring and testing equipment; other
ICMS™ Inline Colour Measurement System
Pattern based profiling
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser