The Advanced Colour Measurement System (ACMS) is the only process tool on the market, which, in addition to spatially-resolved colour measurement (true colour hyperspectral scanner), analyses and optimises the printing process and evaluates the quality of decorative surfaces. NEW in 2017 is the software for digital printing!
The ACMS is able, to imitate the visual colour impression perceived by a well-trained and healthy human eye and to make a full objective assessment thereof.
It is used by leading European companies in the printing and wood-based panel industry and
- replaces the visual quality assessment based on objective measurement data
- reduces process costs (e.g. no shipment of physical samples anymore)
- reduces the period of vocational adjustment for staff
- has a positive impact on the environmental balance
- facilitates the communication along the value added chain (due to defined parameters)
just to mention some benefits.