Bachelor Programme in Wood Technology
Engineer for Wood Technology (B.Eng.) - Duration: 7 Semester (6 theoretical and 1 practical Semster)
Students on the Wood Technology course learn all the processes involved in the industrial wood processing industry, from product development through to planning production processes. The following subjects form the four core areas of the course:
- Materials, construction, product development
- Production technology, production optimisation
- Production organisation and business administration
- Mechanical engineering and automation
As a leading educational establishment for wood technology engineers, Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences influences this sector on a global scale and offers its students innovative perspectives and an international network of contacts. The general engineering course with its broad-based training in organisation and business administration opens doors to a large number of possible areas of employment.
- Training services
- Educational institutions for the timber and woodworking industries
- Research institutions for the timber and woodworking industries
Master Programme in Wood Technology
Bachelor Programme Interior Engineering
Bachelor Wood Building and Construction
R&D department - Research & Development
Lehrinstitut Rosenheim e.V.
Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser