Bachelor Wood Building and Construction
Engineer for Wood Building and Construction (B.Eng.) - Duration: 7 Semester (6 theoretical and 1 practical Semster)
The Wood Building and Construction course provides interdisciplinary education that prepares students for various areas of employment. In addition to teaching the basics of natural sciences, the course focuses on the following subjects:
- Wood construction, statics
- Planning and production engineering
- Building physics, building chemistry
- Materials science
- Building technology
- Operations management and corporate planning
- Construction site management, building law
The course promises unrivalled career prospects - in Germany and abroad. Thanks to their multi-faceted and skilled education, students can open doors to various areas of work including within and beyond the wood building sector. Career opportunities can be found not only in companies but also in the public sector and self-employment.
- Training services
- Educational institutions for the timber and woodworking industries
- Research institutions for the timber and woodworking industries
Bachelor Programme in Wood Technology
Master Programme in Wood Technology
Bachelor Programme Interior Engineering
R&D department - Research & Development
Lehrinstitut Rosenheim e.V.
Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser