BARKE® - Turnblades
The clever alternative to regrindable blades
Decisive benefits speak for the BARKE planer turnblade. It is substantially more affordable than regrindable planer knives. With a conventional overall thickness of 3 mm, it fits in nearly any available cutter block. Turnblade adjustment functions extremely easily and quickly by means of adjustment sleeves. These ensure a consistently uniform height.
Once set, always set.
And most importantly: Due to the Trimetall Technology, a significantly longer cutter life of Barke turnblades is achieved, compared with regrindable planer knives – and moreover, consistently superb planing results.
BARKE replacement turnblades:
- Suitable for any conventional cutter block: no new cutter block required -
- Adjusted nearly as quickly as a centrifugal force turnblade – and at the same time more affordable
- Lower turnblade costs due to up to 50% longer life
- Turnblade costs lower than prices for sharpening with regrindable planer blades
- Complete machine conversion is more affordable than new replacement regrindable planer blades!
- Special designs for brands, such as Scheppach, Elektra, Griggio, Kity, Logosol or Jet
- Also available in TriSolid chrome steel
We also supply cutter heads with the BARKE SYSTEM.
MODERNISE YOUR OLD PLANER CUTTER BLOCK NOW!
- Turn blade knives
VarioTri® Cutter Head
Secur-o-mat® spindle fence
Barkomat® - The knife-setting device
TersoTri® Turnblades for Tersa System
TriLock Turnblades for CentroLock System
TriLock Cutterhead (centrifugal tension)
Tritanius Turnblades for Terminus System
Wood Wool (Excelsior) Scratching Knives
Carbide reversible knives
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser