27 - 31 May
A batch size 1 plant will be live in action at the LIGNA demonstrating impressive data continuity and technical solutions for individual component production. The components of this high-tech furniture plant are completely networked, demonstrating a solution for the production of individual, high-grade furniture of exemplary quality both today and in the future.
- Horizontal storage system TLF 411. The storage system and suction traverse ST 71 demonstrate outstanding scope for transporting wide-ranging materials.
- Cutting cell HPS 320 flexTec. This robot cell has been extended to include various stacking facilities.
- Edge processing with Profi KAL 610. The tandem plant comprising two edge banders comes with an unprecedented circulation system.
- Order picking center TLB 321. The TLB buffers, sorts and picks the material flow over the entire process chain.
- Drilling and hardware fitting technology with the ABF 600. The CNC-controlled machine processes sensitive fronts gently and efficiently.
- Electrical throughfeed case clamp MDE 120. Technology permitting the automatic, careful clamping of any carcase to a high standard of quality. It copes equally with sensitive, ultra high-quality or mitered carcases.
- Cardboard cutting machine VKS 250. This machine produces required packaging just-in-time in batch size 1 - tailored precisely to fit and at minimal piece costs.
- Machine operation with powerTouch. All machines of the batch size 1 plant feature standardized operating elements and software modules, ensuring a familiar look and feel which is: Simple, standardized, ergonomic.
- Cell control System woodFlex. This control system takes charge of networking all the machines of the batch size 1 plant. It has a modular structure and is open for future requirements and upgrades. woodFlex creates security, optimizes sequences and enhances effi ciency. woodFlex represents another major step towards Industry 4.0.
Expansion of the product range.
Market demand for PUR laminating adhesive is increasing - reason enough for HOMAG to comprehensively expand of its range of FKF ...
Freely accessible with more space for tools. When they developed the new BMG series, the HOMAG CNC experts applied the motto "Keep the good parts and add something ...
New: HPS 320 flexTec now with fully automated part destacking
The HPS 320 flexTec will also be a subject of attention once again. This awardwinning cutting cell ...
intelliGuide - the top innovation amongst assistance systems
CADmatic 5 is just the beginning - the evolution of assistance systems is already going far beyond. ...
Optimized for crafts enterprises - the new multifunction bridge WMS 060
The WEINMANN WMS 060 is the ideal entry-level machine for CNC-controlled house manufacturing. ...
The update of the proven HOMAG laser system.
Our zero joint experts have now used the experience gathered from over 200 supplied laserTec systems and taken the ...
WORLD PREMIERE: We havecompletely revised our software product portfolio to benefit our customers. For the first time at the LIGNA, find out how we configure individual ...