27 - 31 May
Sanding machine for cleaning-sanding regular-profile wood sections such as beams and planks. Simultaneous sanding on all 4 sides.
Machine for brushing-sanding on four sides for regular-profile wood sections such as: beams and planks. Suitable for both rough sections and varnished/painted sections. The machine is designed as follows:
- Electrically-welded carrying structure, amply sized, consisting of extra-strong tubular sections.
- Casings screwed onto the structure with two large doors, one on rear and the other on front, with large window for internal inspection during operation.
- Brushes supported at both front and rear. At the front, an easily removable support allows fast brush change.
- Two roller brushes with abrasive fabric operate on each surface of the beam. The first has medium grain and the second fine grain.
- Each group of brushes features a relevant shavings extraction hood.
- Series of upper pneumatic clamps with photocell automatic engagement for piece feed.
- Positioning by means of two motorised axes controlled by an electronic computer with programmable touch-screen front, program call up by means of function keys according to the beam, possibility of working automatically or manually by moving the axes with electrical servo-control.
- Forward movement by means of motorised rollers controlled by means of an electronic frequency drive, forward movement speed adjustment by potentiometric knob on control panel.
- Brush rotation speed controlled by electronic frequency drive.
- Adjustable pendant control panel with 180° rotation.
Impregnating agent is a product that tends to stick and form layers and encrustations, blocking and oxidising the vital parts of machines. For this reason, the careful ...
Antiquing Rusticating Machines for wooden elements with regular profile such as: beams, planks and matchboard. Of rational and sturdy design to withstand the strong ...
Carving machine for beam corners. Automatic machine for carving beam corners for a natural antique effect.
Carving machine for beam corners for ...
Sanding machine for wooden elements such as beams and planks, with sanding head from below: KIOWA 400-S/600-S models.
Sanding machine for wood section elements ...
The automatic sprayer for wood carpentry sections model AUTOSPRAY 300 is specifically designed for continuous-cycle and high-speed finishing jobs.
Made to cater ...
Features of the Spraying Spreading Machines:
- Surfaces treated in a perfect and uniform way
- Gains protected during machining without product residues
- High ...
Sarmax is able to supply complete turnkey plants for the following operations:
- Conveyance of semi-finished products either already treated or ...
Compact and sturdy oven. The matchboard follows a twisted path upwards so as to occupy a limited surface area and achieve the heated-atmosphere exposure time required ...
The membrane press exploits the vacuum principle; a flexible membrane is "pulled" against the element to be pressed, creating the vacuum in the part below.
The MANUAL PRESS for pressing laminated glued beams is supplied taking into account the length and dimensions of the beams to be formed.