SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL FURNITURE MACHINERY AND WOODWORKING MACHINERY FAIR (CIFFWMF)
Joining hands with CIFF (SHANGHAI) for a Smart & Sustainable woodworking future.
Show Date: 8-11 September, 2019
Venue: National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai, Hongqiao)
- Co-located with CIFF (Shanghai), CIFFWMF2019 will cover an exhibition area of 400,000sqm with 2,000 exhibitors are expected to attend. CIFFWMF2019 is a one-stop sourcing platform showcasing furniture products, woodworking machinery and accessories where buyers can meet professionals from many international companies.
- The fair will occupy both Hall 7.1 & 8.1 of NECC Shanghai with and exhibition area of 53,000sqm. While showcasing furniture manufacturing equipment, the show will also introduce first processing machinery, panel production equipment, etc. Exhibits profile will range from the technology for timber or furniture products, as well as pollution treatment turnkey projects.
- Having CNFMA (China National Forestry Machinery Association) as one of the organizing committee, CIFFWMF is also supported by EUMABOIS as her only supported event in China. CIFFWMF is also in long-term partnership with Qingdao Woodworking Machinery Association and Shunde Lunjiao Woodworking Machinery Chamber of Commerce.
Projected Exhibition Scale
- Exhibiting Area: 53,000 sq.m.
- No. of Exhibitors: 420+
- No. of Exhibits: 1,000+
Scope of Exhibits:
- Tools and Machinery for Custom and Mass Production
- Machine Components and Automation Techonology
- Surface Technology
- Wood Based Panel Production
- Wood Primary Processing, Sawmill Technology, Energy from Wood
- Wooden Architecture Technology
- Green Production & Safety Control
- Wood Products Packaging
- Knives, Blades, Machinery Accessories and Hand Tools
- Engraving Machinery
- Upholstery Machinery
- Raw Materials & Accessories for Wood Production
- CAD/ CAM
Ms. Winnie Cheng