27 - 31 May
Our exhibition highlights:
- A new advanced UV putty
- New fire-retardant interior coatings
- Sustainable UV coatings for high quality interior door surfaces
- Parquet flooring coatings from cost-efficient to high performance
- Innovative solutions for Digital Printing and Digital Embossing
- Innovative 100% UV coatings for LVT floorings
- Anti-microbial and effect powder coatings for door handles and a lot more.
Fire-retardant coatings also feature at the Teknos booth. With its FR Panel clear coat system, the company is presenting a solution for wood-paneled walls and ceilings ...
In 100% UV-curing coatings, Teknos will present at LIGNA a selection of sealers, primers and topcoats including Uvilux 1745, a UV-curing topcoat with extra-strong hiding power.
Teknolux Aqua 1728, a water-based UV paint that can be used to achieve highly resistant surfaces according to DIN 68681 class 1 B and IOS-MAT-0066 (class R2).
Teknoclear Aqua 2577 and 2585 topcoats are optimized for quick drying and extra-high chemical resistance.
Water borne coatings shown by Teknos include special primers Teknocoat Aqua Primer 1867 and 1868 for sealing knots in pine wood and preventing discoloration due to wood contents, respectively.