27 - 31 May
Officina Meccanica Sestese
The automatic hooding machine mod. AT53 packs palatalized products with tubular heat shrinking film. The hot air release linear gas burners are designed to work both with methane and propane gas, ( validation number DG2217 BL 0557) released by the German Gas Institute, valid throughout the entire European Community.
The rear part of the machine prepares the bags, while the front part carries out the actual hooding/heat shrinking. The AT53 machine is available with one, two or three coils with tubular film with the same and/or different formats. All functions are managed by a PLC which controls all automatic and manual operations. An operator is needed only to change the film coil.
AT53 has the following features:
* Type of film used: heat shrinking polythethylene
* Film thickness: 80/200 micron
* Max coil diameter: 700 mm
* Max coil weight: 500 kg
* Type of usable gas: propane, methane
* Gas pressure: 150 to 200 mbar
* Gas consumption: abt. 0,15 Nm³ (with propane)
* Pressure of compressed air used: 5.5 ÷ 7 bar
* Compressed air consumption: 500 Nl/ciclo
* Voltage, three phase + neutral: 400 V+N+PE (+/-10%)-50 Hz
* Average thermal power installed: (which may vary depending on the machine model): abt. 320 kW
* Field of operating environmental temperature: +5°C/+40°C
The OMS IS45 stretch hood machine ( PATENTED SYSTEM) has been designed for a high performance (up to 240 pcs/hr) while keeping a high quality and aesthetic standard ...
The strapping machine horizontal model 06GS makes fully automatic packaging of products on pallets, in any field of production, which need to be made solid with ...
The AV200 wrapping machine with rotary table and motorized roller-way is ideal for medium productions.
The machine is equipped with a completely automatic film ...
The ISM squaring and strapping system is the last generation of system to square and strap corrugated carton packs. The ISM series has been designed with a new revolutionary ...