10 - 14 May
Is your company in the process of growing? Are your marketsor other surrounding conditions advancing? Have you readjusted your business objectives?
This is the right time to advance organizational structures and configurations of your operations, too. In doing so, you ensure that existing potentials are used efficiently and that new potentials are discovered, developed and promoted.
The "SCHULER Company EKG" provides you with a strategicroad map as a clear guide line for your investment decisions. It identifies potentials for efficiency and performance enhancement.
The Company EKG is the basis for making your future decisions dead on target, for initiating the suitable measures and for the adequate re-alignment of your operations.
Potential aspects of the EKG
- Products: How can constructive details be optimizedand streamlined? Is it possible to configure parts and components in modular systematics?
- Production concept: Considering the structure of my customer orders, is a "make-to-order" fabrication with "batch-size-one" elements the concept that fits with my operation? Alternatively, does it make sense for me to make selected parts to stock? What kind of changes will I have to initiate?
- Material flow and machine positioning: Which will be the right way for me to make individual parts and lots flow through production even more efficiently
- Logistics in production: Which transportation methods for raw materials, parts and auxiliary supplies will be suitable for me?
- Organization: In a phase of change and realignment - how to ensure an accurate information flow from the order intake to expedition?
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory have become buzzwords of great importance for the future. Our clients are approaching us more and more frequently asking how they ...
Over the years, the variety of models in many companies has increased. This can have an enormous effect on efficiency and inventories. Intelligent product design ...
Lean production in companies aims at optimizing and simplifying the processes and procedures together with employees, and at eliminating redundancies to save resources. ...
In the furniture and wood industry, the requirements placed
on products and companies are continuously increasing.
Particularly the variety of products and their ...
Newly emerging technological possibilities also influence the information flow within different business processes - and reveal great potential for optimization. ...
In recent years, the requirements placed on modern production have become increasingly complex. New materials and processes are constantly required in, to make things ...
Do you value furniture with a creative and trend-setting design? Your goal is to bring this furniture to the market at competitive prices? We support you in this. ...
Are you looking for the optimal solution for the future? Do you want to expand your existing possibilities in the area of industry 4.0? Or should we make your vision ...