"Your solution for a networked digital workshop"
In the "Networked digital workshop" concept, each machine is operated by one employee. This concept is organized so that the work preparation, machinery and bench room areas are separate from one another. Some of the job data is available to machine users in digital form.
The employees face the following issues:
- How can digital data from different systems be used?
- Is it possible to manage the stocks of edging strips?
- How can components be quickly reordered?
- How can it be ensured that all parts for the bench room are complete?
- How can digital data be used in the bench room?
- Manufacturing cells
Tool manager and material manager
EDGETEQ S-240 edge banding machine
EDGETEQ S-500 SERIES
Laminating with the LAMTEQ F-200
Next generation: SPRAYTEQ S-100
EDGETEQ S-800 profiLine series
CENTATEQ T-300 SERIES
HOMAG and tesa develop a new process
WALLTEQ M-380 insuFill
Automation in house construction
Faster help thanks to intelliServiceNet
iPackage and the ServiceBoard app
powerTouch2: next generation
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser