27 - 31 May
The KSF-2E machine can be provided with up to nine work stations. Beside the classic cross joint the machine can perform the following operations:
- End scribing of SDL bars (tear free, by means of two counter roating cutter heads)
- Cutting to length of sash bars
- Cutting to length of glazing bars
- Cutting to length of frames
- Drilling of fastening holes for fixing glazing bars onto frames.
- Additional unit for milling clip locations into the SDL bars ends for their connection to the frame
The machine control ensures easy operation - both in the manual and in the online mode. Connection of a laser, label or inkjet printer is possible as well.
The NC Mitre Saw STEGHERR type GLS-2 can
mitre-cut glass strips, water drainange channels or similar profiles of wood, aluminum or PVC at any angle between +45° ...
Profiled stock is normally coped in one working cycle - across the grain. This often results in tear outs that require time-consuming sanding and patching.
The NC Mitre Saw STEGHERR type GLS for profiled stock can mitre-cut glass strips, weather bars or similar profiles of wood, aluminum or PVC at any angle between ...
The FD-E2 machine is supplied with additional work stations, for:
- drilling dowel holes, incl. glue injection and dowel insertion
- drillings for hardware
The sash coping center type KF-1 is a special machine for the tear free coping of the work piece ends. With its two vertical milling spindles rotating in opposite ...
The KSS machine cuts V-notches in glass strips, water drainage channels or similar profiles of wood, aluminum, MDF or PVC at +/-45°. The saw blades are mounted at ...
The Coping Center type KF is a machining center for cutting to length, coping and drilling of window profiles for end scribed corner joints fastened with dowels ...
The Special Milling Machine Stegherr BRF is used for the end processing of canvas stretcher bars. The machine can be manufactured in a fully automatic version with ...