27 - 31 May
The KSF-2E machine can be provided with up to nine work stations. Beside the classic cross joint the machine can perform the following operations:
- End scribing of SDL bars (tear free, by means of two counter roating cutter heads)
- Cutting to length of sash bars
- Cutting to length of glazing bars
- Cutting to length of frames
- Drilling of fastening holes for fixing glazing bars onto frames.
- Additional unit for milling clip locations into the SDL bars ends for their connection to the frame
The machine control ensures easy operation - both in the manual and in the online mode. Connection of a laser, label or inkjet printer is possible as well.
The NC Mitre Saw STEGHERR type GLS-2 can
mitre-cut glass strips, water drainange channels or similar profiles of wood, aluminum or PVC at any angle between +45° ...
Profiled stock is normally coped in one working cycle - across the grain. This often results in tear outs that require time-consuming sanding and patching.
The NC Mitre Saw STEGHERR type GLS for profiled stock can mitre-cut glass strips, weather bars or similar profiles of wood, aluminum or PVC at any angle between ...
The FD-E2 machine is supplied with additional work stations, for:
- drilling dowel holes, incl. glue injection and dowel insertion
- drillings for hardware
The sash coping center type KF-1 is a special machine for the tear free coping of the work piece ends. With its two vertical milling spindles rotating in opposite ...
The KSS machine cuts V-notches in glass strips, water drainage channels or similar profiles of wood, aluminum, MDF or PVC at +/-45°. The saw blades are mounted at ...
The Coping Center type KF is a machining center for cutting to length, coping and drilling of window profiles for end scribed corner joints fastened with dowels ...