27 - 31 May
1. The green-line light indicates the position of the cutting line.
2. The machine is equipped with protection guards to avoid any human injury.
3. The rigid welded machine body is capable of cutting even 2.0 mm thick of single veneer sheet.
4. The pressure of hydraulic-driven knife beam can be adjusted according to the thickness of veneer bundles.
5. Straightforward electrical control panel is mounted with two-hand release relay for optimal safety concerns.
Longitudinal Veneer Splicer
INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G2, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, is used to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible ...
Smart Veneer Faces Production Line particularly designed for automated production of our customer not only reduces labor costs but minimizes the breakage of veneer ...
The Taiwan built machine, INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus G1 ensures to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible joint line. The longitudinal veneer splicer, ...
The veneer edges trimming and gluing applicators, GlueEasy C series, are manufactured for providing a precise and reliable veneer edges gluing and trimming output ...
Thanks to our partner, SAVI Industri A/S from Denmark - the top market share in U.S.A. and UK for veneer guillotines, INNOVATOR Machinery is now able to manufacture ...
The UltiMate crossfeed splicing machine is designed for glue-spliced joint for long and panel-sized veneer faces. Veneer bundles can be well-cut straight with double ...
The butt-jointed longitudinal veneer splicers manufactured by INNOVATOR Machinery, different from the traditional paper taping or zig-zag thread stitchers, are ideal ...