10 - 14 May
Concept design is the most crucial phase of the entire project. Proper planning and layout - appropriate to the site and the process flow - is the foundation for a successful project. Laidig's experienced personnel will work with your team to generate and evaluate the ideas that best meet the needs of your particular application.
Laidig prides itself on having a comprehensive engineering and design resource that will take your concepts to reality in a reliable, professional and prompt fashion.
Laidig's in-house engineering team provides:
- A full range of design and drafting services in either 2-D or 3-D software
- Direct integration from design software to CNC manufacturing equipment
- 3-D Finite Element Analysis (NE Nastran)
- 3-D modeling for rapid prototype development (Solid Works)
- Electric and hydraulic control systems design and programming
- Project management using Primavera or MS Project to meet your deadlines
Laidig's comprehensive and flexible engineering team is integrally involved in overseeing the entire "turnkey package" from initial design to shop drawings to fabrication to installation and through
The Laidig Construction and Service teams have the experience and capability to safely complete your construction project successfully, on time, and within budget.
Laidig has over 100,000 square feet of heavy-manufacturing floor space with state-of-the art machining, cutting, welding, and measuring equipment ...