DMR 6000: Thickness Measurement
For the production of wood based panels, fluctuations in panel thickness and deviations from nominal values reduce quality. Your customers will identify these as product defects.
Due to their highly developed technology, the new Thickness Gauges DMR 6000 and DML 6000 by GreCon provide the necessary information for the fine-tuning of production processes to increase system availability and output.
The new thickness gauges by GreCon are based on tried and tested measuring principles. Measurements with the DML 6000 are non-contact using an optical laser. For measurements with the DMR 6000, high-precision rollers contact the material and convert thickness variations into vertical motion within the transducer.
New Features and Benefit
- Production control within precise tolerance limits
- Temperature-resistant frame
- Quick and timely recognition of quality deviations
- Display of effects of changes in the production (intentional or unintentional)
- Display of optimisation potentials
- Reduction of costs by minimising excess material required to be added for sanding (0.1 mm ~ 0.8% material)
- Ensures high system availability
- Measuring System Analysis according to MSA, type-1 study
- Quick press adjustment to new products
- Equipment and systems for measuring timber
- Measuring and registration of sawn timber
- Systems for production data acquisition and quality monitoring for particle board, fibre board and OSB plants
- Workpiece measuring instruments
Fire protection of particle boards
Fire protection of MDF Productions
Foreign Object Detection
Laboratory cut measurement
Raw Density Profile
Temperature and Gas Pressure Analysis
EASYLOG: Temperature measurement
Raw Density Profile Measurement
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser