Double arbor circular saw unit CDS 450
DOUBLE ARBOR 6 MOVABLE SPINDLES
= 7 variable products
- Flexible log processing unit with merry-go-round system
for the resaw of unsorted cants.
- Sawing unit controlled by scanner and 3D optimization system.
The saw unit CDS 450 is equipped with 6 telescopic movable spindles positioned with ball screws and servomotors ensuring sawing precision. The blades are automatically adjusted in height for an equal distribution of the sawing forces.
Used as primary or secondary break down, the CDS 450 stands for high-precision finished products with a surface finish close to planing quality. The flexibility of the machine enables the infeed of cants coming from the log bandsaw.
- Wood length: 2 to 7 m.
- Diameter max.: 450 mm.
or 600 mm with protective routers.
- Sawing thickness mini.: 17 mm.
- Feed speed: 10 to 100 m/min.
- Blades diameter: 635 mm.
- Blades rotation speed: 2000 tr/min.
- Motor power: 4x (90 to 160 kW).
- Weight: 32 000 Kg.
- Double arbour circular saws for roundwood
SLAB CHIPPER - CT700
Resawing unit CDR 250
Log Band saws, vertical
TILTED LOG BANDSAW
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser