27 - 31 May
The new developed fine dust filter HZF consists of a cyclone separator with a downstream fine dust filter. It is offered for automatically fed solid fuel firing installations up to approx. 500 kW. The filter consists in a compact, insulated steel housing for the space-optimized admission of the cyclone and the filter, placed onto a safe, height-adjustable foot construction.
The flue gas initially is led throuhg the cyclone. Here, bigger dust particles are pre-separated. In the downstream electric filter the fine particle separation is effected via electrostatic charge. The cleaning of the electrodes and the separation surfaces is made time-controlled, automatically, via shaking mechanism. The dust falls into a collecting bin during the cleaning procedure. An integrated bypass ensures a minimum dust extraction during the cleaning.
- space-saving filter solution by a combination of cyclone-fine dust filter in one device
- regulated automatic mechanical filter and electrodes cleaning
- streaming conditions are individually adjustable on the installation
- integrated bypass for flue gas
- retrofit, right / left independent
- low wear, low maintenance
- very easy to maintain by the use of several cleaning and inspection openings
- ash collecting containers.with admission for the ash containers easily to change
- control and adjusting unit with display
- outstanding compactness suitable for smallest spaces
Moving Grate Firing LCS-RV
with boiler output 70 - 1300 kW
for wood shavings, chopped shavings, briquettes, humid/wet wood chips and pellets
This year, ...
Fine dust filter NGF
The fine dust filter NGF is offered in a compact and modular design. The filter is available for automatically fed, powerful wood firing systems. ...
For the fuel supply for Nolting firings we offer several solutions, because in practice the way from the fuel silo to the firing can be very different. Depending ...
The performance of a wood firing plant is considerably influenced by the quality of the additional components, this is particularly true for the heart of wood firings: ...