27 - 31 May
Evolution 3 is a specifically engineered performance coating that is applied by vapor deposition at only .00025» (.0064mm) thickness.
- Evolution 3 finger joint cutters have the same geometry and tolerances as the standard AceCo M2 HSS finger joint cutters.
- Fiber savings is a major benefit with Evolution 3 finger joint cutters. During production, finger joint length growth is minimized for a consistent finger joint geometry and material savings.
- Provides a cutting edge that is harder than tungsten carbide, but without the brittleness.
- Harder than hard chrome plating and with the ability to provide a uniform thickness at the cutting edge, Evolution 3 finger joint cutters retain the true cutting tool geometry. Conversely, chrome (bath) plating forms edge buildup at the corners, not reflective of the true part shape.
- Can be sharpened using a CBN wheel, no diamond wheel required.
- Evolution 3 Coating can be applied to most cutting tools including knife steel or wear parts.
The Dual-Edge Finger Joint System uniquely combines the superior tolerance accuracy and benefits of individual finger joint cutters in a compact size. The Dual-Edge ...
AceCo finger joint cutters are the ultimate in quality and cutting precision. Our finger joint cutters are manufactured using American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) ...
Ace-Loc finger joint heads represent the most accurate advancement in hydraulic, self-centering finger joint cutter heads. Ace-Loc finger joint cutter heads offer ...
AceCo Precision Tools is a leading manufacturer of finger joint tooling for the secondary wood working industry. With our exclusive "Finite Finish", and the highest ...