10 - 14 May
Brookhuis Applied Data Intelligence
The FMI-5 is the latest inline moisture meter system developed by Brookhuis . A complete new development in with all the good features and experiences of the past systems with the knowledge of today. The most flexible and best possible successor of the widespread and well-known FMI-3 and FMI-4 for all applications in both primary and secondary operations.
• Suitable for both longitudinal and transversal wood transport, rough sawn or planed timber
• A dedicated moisture sensor solution for each application
• Up to 10 transversal sensors linked to 1 operating panel for maximum board coverage
• State-of-the-art operating panel with full colour touchscreen display
• Multi-level access codes
• Trendsetting calibration feature
• Reference calibration with data storage
• Remote access and service
• All proudly built and designed in-house
• Touchscreen module with 7” graphical display for easy operating
• Processor module with fast 1.2 GHz quad-core Arm processor with 1 GB RAM for real time measurement at the highest speed
• Connection module with interface to your network for reporting, analysing and remote access as well as the connection the new Brookhuis FMI-5 moisture sensors
• I/O module with 6 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 4 analogue inputs and 2 analogue outputs which enable maximum functionality and flexibility when integrating the FMI-5 system into production or sorting lines, connecting to marking systems or signal tower stacks etc. The analogue inputs can be used to measure board dimensions whereby the analogue output can be used to send the moisture profile to scanner systems.
• Ready for thickness, width and/or length measurement per board
• Ready for dynamic density measurement per board
• Ready for MTG machine strength grading system integration
• Ready for ICD internal crack detector system integration
Have you put your Data to work?
The ICD is the latest development in inline crack and top-rupture detection.
The ICD system is capable of detecting non-visible cracks with a minimum crack size ...
The mtgBATCH and mtgESCAN are systems that gives small and medium-sized sawmills as well as wood processors the opportunity to obtain CE marking by machine strength ...
The FMI-5 is the latest inline moisture meter system developed by Brookhuis Applied Data Intelligence in the Netherlands. It is a complete new development in which ...
Professsional with many features FMD6 measures the moisture content with a probe which is placed in or onto the material to be measured.The FMD6 has a memory for ...
Brookhuis developed a unique MCM sensor (multi-channel moisture sensor) for continuous wood moisture measurement in drying processes or other long term measurement ...
Contact free moisture meterFMW type microprocessor-controlled moisture meter suitable for measuring wood.The FMW-T measures the moisture content immediately when ...
DTS Score (Data Tolerance Security)
The performance of the Timber Grader MTG is comparable to that of mechanical grading systems and gives better grading than visual strength grading. As a result more ...