10 - 14 May
Gang-saw blades in well-known «Jansen-Quality». We offer gang-saw blades for soft and hard wood in many different varieties which include:
- choice of material 80CrV2 (hot rolled) or 75Cr1 (cold rolled)
- different tooth geometries (PV, NV and KV) - also double sided teeth and grouped teeth for horizontal cutting
- teeth are available in «ready to use» condition «offset and sharpened», upsettable or with stellite teeth / ready to be stellited
- RS2 and RS2+ perforation with offset wipers
- hard chrome plating (15µm und 25µm)
- different guide bars and perforations
Circular saw blades from Jansen are designed and manufactured custom specific. Our aim is to supply our customers from the timber industry always the ideal saw blade.
For all major machine types we offer a great variety of segments made by Jansen. All segments are made according to the machine manufacturer`s drawing as well as ...
For more than 60 years hydraulic saw tensioners from Jansen are an inherent part of every saw mill. We offer hydraulic saw tensioners with manual or electric pumps, ...
In addition to our saw tensioners we offer a wide variety of hangers, spacers, tabs and wedges.
Get into touch with us please!
A chain is as strong as its weakest link. Thus we offer in addition to our high quality saw blades the matching spacer rings. This enables you to achieve the results you expect from our products.
Especially graded saws but also regular saws, Segments and stellite tipped gang saws are predestined for a repair resulting in an economical advantage for you. We ...