27 - 31 May
GEOFIP-FD3 anti-corrosive paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates protective coating on the wood substrates. The coating protects wood from increased air moisture and eliminates detrimental effect of moulds, fungi and bacteria.
It should be applied to non-coated timber, chipboard, plywood, fibreboard, OSB, and also to polymer-mineral based plasters (including textured finish).
The unique formula ensures exclusive specifications of GEOFIP-FD3 paint:
- vapour permeability, moisture and weather resistance;
- durability and abrasion resistance during long-term exploitation;
- coating doesn’t age during exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation;
- no toxic or carcinogenic substance emissions during applying and operating coated or glued products;
- fire resistance (non-flammable, incombustible).
Paint contains no chlorine, toxic substances or synthetic solvents, provides no long-lasting odour, thus it is appropriate either for inside or for outside work performance.
GEOFIP-KD3 moistureproof semitransparent adhesive, based on mineral geopolymer binder, was designed for producing eco-friendly wood particle boards and joining timber ...
GEOFIP-FD7 anti-vandal paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates decorative and protective hydrophobic film on the wood substrates. Spray paint, glue, sticky ...
GEOFIP-KD2 two-component adhesive based on geopolymer mineral binder is developed for bonding wood substrates and producing wood boards, safe alternative to organic ...
GEOFIP-KB3 two-component anti-corrosive geopolymer-based adhesive is developed for bonding wood products to mineral surface, and for concrete substrates joining.