10 - 14 May
GEOFIP-FD7 anti-vandal paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates decorative and protective hydrophobic film on the wood substrates. Spray paint, glue, sticky tapes, bird droppings, chewing gum and letterings written with highlighter pens left on the coated surface are removed easily from this film. The coating has dirt and stain prevention property, it is recommended for wooden objects in public places.
GEOFIP-FD7 ANTI-GRAFFITI PAINT CHARACTERISTICS:
• vapour permeability, moisture and weather resistance;
• quick-drying (up to 30 min);
• durability and abrasion resistance during long-term exploitation (after polymerization);
• paint contains no chlorine, toxic substances or synthetic solvents, provides no long-lasting odour, thus it is appropriate either for inside or for outside work performance;
• good adhesion to wooden substrates;
• coating doesn’t age during exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation; protects wood from detrimental impact of moulds and fungi;
• explosion proof, non-flammable, incombustible.
SCOPES OF APPLICATIONS
GEOFIP-FD7 paint was developed aiming to protect wooden substrates from graffiti, glued advertisement, bird droppings and from other unintended activities. It is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The paint meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore it is permitted for civil engineering.
GEOFIP-KD3 moistureproof semitransparent adhesive, based on mineral geopolymer binder, was designed for producing eco-friendly wood particle boards and joining timber ...
GEOFIP-FD3 anti-corrosive paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates protective coating on the wood substrates. The coating protects wood from increased ...
GEOFIP-KD2 two-component adhesive based on geopolymer mineral binder is developed for bonding wood substrates and producing wood boards, safe alternative to organic ...
GEOFIP-KB3 two-component anti-corrosive geopolymer-based adhesive is developed for bonding wood products to mineral surface, and for concrete substrates joining.