GEOFIP-KB3 Parquet Adhesive
Two-component glue for bonding wood products to mineral substrate
GEOFIP-KB3 two-component anti-corrosive geopolymer-based adhesive is developed for bonding wood products to mineral surface, and for concrete substrates joining.
SCOPES OF APPLICATIONS
GEOFIP-KB3 adhesive was designed to lay parquet onto concrete screed, to bond wood products to mineral substrates, and to join concrete items. It is used for repair and installation works.
GEOFIP-KB3 ADHESIVE CHARACTERISTICS:
• vapour permeability, moisture resistance;
• highly adhesive to wood, concrete, mineral substrates;
• antifungal effect, protects the surface against moulds, fungi, various destructive biological processes;
• adhesive contains no toxic components; it is soluble with minimum amount of water;
• explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.
GEOFIP-KB3 parquet adhesive is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The adhesive composition meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore, it is permitted for industrial and civil engineering.
- Wood preservatives
- Glues and adhesives for woodworking
- Glues for wood-based materials production
GEOFIP-KD3 Antifungal Chipboard Adhesive
GEOFIP-FD7 Anti-Graffiti Paint
GEOFIP-FD3 Anti-Corrosive Paint
GEOFIP-KD2 Weatherproof Wood Adhesive
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser