GEOFIP-KD2 Weatherproof Wood Adhesive
Two-Component Adhesive Based on Mineral Binder
GEOFIP-KD2 two-component adhesive based on geopolymer mineral binder is developed for bonding wood substrates and producing wood boards, safe alternative to organic adhesives.
SCOPES OF APPLICATIONS
GEOFIP-KD2 adhesive is characterized by high adhesion to cellulose containing substrates: timber, wood processing by-products (chips, shavings, sawdust), paper, jute fabric. It is suitable for manufacture eco-friendly wood products, for renovation of wooden flooring and parquet gluing.
Adhesive composition may be applied in exterior and interior areas, with occasional short term exposure to running or condensed water and/or to occasional high humidity, provided the moisture content of the wood does not exceed 18%.
GEOFIP-KD2 ADHESIVE CHARACTERISTICS:
• moistureproof (D2 stress class in accordance with DIN EN 204);
• protects wood substrates from corrosion caused by biological processes and detrimental impact of fungi, bacteria and moulds;
• ensures thermal resistance of bonded wood joining, emits no toxic substances during heating, provides stable bond-line;
• highly adhesive to cellulose containing materials;
• does not cause allergic reactions, has no persistent chemical odor, safe for human during application and further operating finished product;
• contains no toxic substances (water-soluble), easily washed from hands and tools used (within drying period);
• explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.
- Wood preservatives
- Glues and adhesives for woodworking
- Glues for wood-based materials production
GEOFIP-KD3 Antifungal Chipboard Adhesive
GEOFIP-FD7 Anti-Graffiti Paint
GEOFIP-FD3 Anti-Corrosive Paint
GEOFIP-KB3 Parquet Adhesive
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser