27 - 31 May
GEOFIP-KD2 two-component adhesive based on geopolymer mineral binder is developed for bonding wood substrates and producing wood boards, safe alternative to organic adhesives.
SCOPES OF APPLICATIONS
GEOFIP-KD2 adhesive is characterized by high adhesion to cellulose containing substrates: timber, wood processing by-products (chips, shavings, sawdust), paper, jute fabric. It is suitable for manufacture eco-friendly wood products, for renovation of wooden flooring and parquet gluing.
Adhesive composition may be applied in exterior and interior areas, with occasional short term exposure to running or condensed water and/or to occasional high humidity, provided the moisture content of the wood does not exceed 18%.
GEOFIP-KD2 ADHESIVE CHARACTERISTICS:
• moistureproof (D2 stress class in accordance with DIN EN 204);
• protects wood substrates from corrosion caused by biological processes and detrimental impact of fungi, bacteria and moulds;
• ensures thermal resistance of bonded wood joining, emits no toxic substances during heating, provides stable bond-line;
• highly adhesive to cellulose containing materials;
• does not cause allergic reactions, has no persistent chemical odor, safe for human during application and further operating finished product;
• contains no toxic substances (water-soluble), easily washed from hands and tools used (within drying period);
• explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.
GEOFIP-KD3 moistureproof semitransparent adhesive, based on mineral geopolymer binder, was designed for producing eco-friendly wood particle boards and joining timber ...
GEOFIP-FD7 anti-vandal paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates decorative and protective hydrophobic film on the wood substrates. Spray paint, glue, sticky ...
GEOFIP-FD3 anti-corrosive paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates protective coating on the wood substrates. The coating protects wood from increased ...
GEOFIP-KB3 two-component anti-corrosive geopolymer-based adhesive is developed for bonding wood products to mineral surface, and for concrete substrates joining.