10 - 14 May
GEOFIP-KD3 moistureproof semitransparent adhesive, based on mineral geopolymer binder, was designed for producing eco-friendly wood particle boards and joining timber materials. It provides antifungal effects and prevents detrimental impact of mould and bacteria; safe alternative to organic adhesives.
SCOPES OF APPLICATIONS
GEOFIP-KD3 antifungal glue is characterized by high adhesion to cellulose containing substrates: timber, wood processing by-products (chips, shavings, sawdust), paper, jute fabric. It is suitable for manufacture eco-friendly wood products, for renovation of wooden flooring and parquet gluing.
It is suitable for manufacture eco-friendly chipboard, plywood, fibreboard and OSB, and could be applied for renovation of wooden flooring, gluing parquet and joining wooden construction elements.
GEOFIP-KD3 ADHESIVE CHARACTERISTICS:
• antifungal effect, protects wood from detrimental impact of mould and bacteria;
• increased durability (D3 class in accordance with DIN EN 204), moisture proof within the whole operation term;
• highly adhesive to wood and cellulose-containing materials;
• ensures heat-resistant wood joint and stable bond-line; produces no toxic fumes when heated;
• causes no allergic reactions or adverse health effects during application and operation of bonded products; has no persistent chemical odour;
• contains no toxic substances (water-soluble), easily washed from hands and tools used (within drying period);
• explosionproof, non-flammable, incombustible.
GEOFIP-KD3 chipboard adhesive is produced in accordance with TU U 23.6-41182689-001:2017 (Technical Specifications of Ukraine). The adhesive composition meets the existing requirements of Ukrainian Sanitary Regulations as evidenced by the sanitary epidemiological examination conclusion; therefore, it is permitted for civil engineering; corresponds to Group I of fire-protective efficiency in accordance with DSTU 4479:2005 (after polymerization).
GEOFIP-FD7 anti-vandal paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates decorative and protective hydrophobic film on the wood substrates. Spray paint, glue, sticky ...
GEOFIP-FD3 anti-corrosive paint based on geopolymer mineral adhesive creates protective coating on the wood substrates. The coating protects wood from increased ...
GEOFIP-KD2 two-component adhesive based on geopolymer mineral binder is developed for bonding wood substrates and producing wood boards, safe alternative to organic ...
GEOFIP-KB3 two-component anti-corrosive geopolymer-based adhesive is developed for bonding wood products to mineral surface, and for concrete substrates joining.