Greenshield: water based protective
Protective film that protects the finished surfaces from stains
Protective film for finished surfaces, it protects the surfaces from stains. The film is easy to peel without leaving any trace. Semitransparent and odourless product.
It can be applied on any no absorbent surface such as varnishedwood, steel, brass and metals, plastic, glass, etc.
Perfect adhesion and cleanliness: once the product is dried it creates a film which is easily removable and doesn’t leave any kind of residual or trac.
Application: it offers the advantage to be applied in line, with the same coating line without therefore having to equip with other machinery.
Zero waste and trimming: this type of application allows you to decide the film thickness and to accurately cover the pieces improving the aesthetics avoiding scrap trimming.
GreenShield is water soluble, eventual product residuals on the protected surface can be easily removed with water. The removed film, once exhausted its function, if not contaminated with other agents, generates waste similar to urban waste *.
* the analysis to determine the waste classification is up to the end user according to the legal provision in force.
We have two different liquid protection:
- Greenshield: protects the painted or ennobled part of the panel.
- Greenshield EVO: protects the panel before painting and during the intermediate processing phases.
- Machines for the application of protective films
- Glues and adhesives for woodworking
ECO-FRIENDLY PVAc GLUES
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser