10 - 14 May
Introducing the new GuidePRO bandsaw guide. From the creators of the FeatherPRO. The GuidePRO is an easy-to-install guide that offers users a hands-free solution to getting the best performance from their saw. With three simple steps, the user can gain a smoother infeed, ensure consistent pressure, reduce vibration, and deliver the perfect cut every time.
The new STANDARD for bandsaw cutting. The GuidePRO applies consistent pressure along the leading edge of the workpiece ensuring even contact between the workpiece and saw fence for a truly square cut.
The handiest easy to use clamp on the market. MAXIPRESS with many patented advantages and aimed at professional end-users with a clamping reach from 14 to 16 cm and max clamping pressure of 10,000N
• Nylon and fibreglass jaws.
• Zinc coated 20x5 mm bar
• Two steel brake plates inside the mobile jaw.
• TPR Protection caps in both jaws.
• Steel Axis
• Maximum Pressure: 120kg.
Our Multi Props / Cargo Bar in two new sizes: from 40cm to 60cm and our extra-large size from 200cm to 375cm.
• Multiple screw and nut holes (M6. M8 and W 1/4 '').
• Fibreglass reinforced nylon jaws.
• Maximum pressure 330lb (150kg).
• For flat and contoured surfaces, ...
· Automatic closure with magnetic strips
· No zip. No hands needed to open or to close.
· Self-closing action maintains a tight seal.
· For walls in anti-dust ...
The FeatherPro Featherboard developed by Bow Products is a game changer in woodworking tools. Sure you might read that and think that sounds like a lot of hype, ...
· 7 Steel Axis for Bar parallel alignment
· Fibreglass reinforced nylon covered parallel jaws
· Malleable cast iron jaws
· Non-slip plastic protection caps