27 - 31 May
HBS Bark Hog is manufactured in 5 different sizes and is equipped
according to customers demand.
The character and the tearing grade of the material is determinant for
choise of tools in the hog.
HBS Bark Hog is heavily built and very reliable.
HBS Bark Hog has:
- Flails in hardened material
- Flails with Stellite lining
- Flails in reversible application
- Flails in special application for wood waste
- Anvils with hard-face lining
- Anvils with socket head cap screws for safety locking
- Safety trigger device against metal objects
- Safety discharges made of Hardox wear plate
HBS Bark Hog is:
- Prepared for re-shredder
- Easy to service and reliable
HBS Bark Hog can be:
- delivered complete with mounting frame/platform on stands, V-belt drive, electric motor and inlet and outlet chutes,
- supplied with telescopic shock absorbers for easy and exact adjusting of the pressure on the safety discharges,
- completed with re-shredder for 2-step shredding,
- delivered complete with feeding bin.
Rebuilt used sawmills is the economic and sensible alternative to the heavy investment required for entirely new machines. Even a mixture of new sawmill equipment ...