High Frequency Board Jointing Machine
Model No.: CGPB-50PZ / CGPB-61PZ / CGPB-70PZ
It is the updated version of high frequency board jointing machine, with upper plate adopts vertical lifting and installs the synchronous system, so as to achieving higher planeness, saving 0.3mm plane thickness.
- High timber outturn: 5%-10% more on average compared to the general clamp carrier
- High Efficiency: 1-3 mins to finish one board , especially processing in winter much more significant
- Energy Saving: 15-30kw/h power consumption for 1cbm board jointing
- Low Labor Cost: feeding & discharging device of belt-conveyer, adding palletizing and gluing system for option to get more efficient as well
- Stable performance
- Heavy frame: Using large-scale machine tool to ensure its verticality
- Easy operation: Touch screen HML, with a built-in operation instruction which including installation, operation, repair, maintenance etc.
- Safety: Adding high sensitive spark protection circuit and make separated cabinet for HF parts
- Good components: assorting Taiwan pneumatic tools mostly
- The thinnest board of jointing is 6mm at least
It mainly apply to laminated wood, particle board, door panel jointing, and solid wood, door pocket, door line banding, or other wooden block gluing etc.
- Jointing machines for peeled veneer
- Vertical edge joint gluing machines
- Continuous feed edge joint gluing presses for boards and scantlings
HighFrequency Vacuum Wood Drying Machine
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser