27 - 31 May
The high-resolution ink jet printers with HP print technology utilize the thermal ink jet technology that is trusted by millions of users of office printers. The robust stainless steel housing, the intuitive operation and well-conceived print head design make this coding and marking system suitable for unlimited industrial-strength applications. The system particularly proves its worth in the pharmaceutical, food, wood, paper and packaging industries. For marking at a print height of 12.7 mm per cartridge. If greater print heights are required, several print heads can be cascaded. With its integrated Ethernet interface and full Unicode support, the HR print system is the system of choice for serialization tasks and track & trace projects.
- Protection against counterfeiting and traceability
- Ideally suited for serialization and track & trace applications
- High-quality code verification in a process using verifiers from REA VERIFIER (see page 16)
- For absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces
- Alphanumeric texts, bar codes, 2D codes, DataMatrix codes and logos
- Variable data such as date, time, counter, layer code, database contents
- Highest print resolution up to 600dpi configurable in 16 levels
- Utilizes the HP thermal ink jet technology (TIJ) that is trusted by millions of users of office printers
- Maintenance-free - every time you change a cartridge, you receive a new printing unit
- Permanent storage of the various cartridge fill levels
- Monitoring of cartridge locking
- Highest operational reliability
- Easy and intuitive operation due to central push-turn jog-dial knob
- International due to Unicode character set and multi-voltage power supply
- XML-based data structure and communication
- State-of-the art interface technology for integration into machinery and equipment
- Controller in stainless steel housing with IP65 protection class
- Optional accessories such as robust, easy-to-configure parallelogram
Determined to further improve our legendary sturdy REA JET
DOD large character print heads, we took into consideration
two common customer requirements:
1. Need ...
Industrial coding and marking using laser systems has a crucial advantage: it is free of consumables and virtually maintenance-free, i.e. subsequent costs are low. ...
Like our entire range of products, our labeling systems are also designed to operate reliably in demanding industrial environments. The modular structure of the ...
The modular coding and marking systems for texts, dates or logos are available in printing heights up to 140 mm for each print head. The resolution meets the requirements ...
The high-resolution piezo ink jet printers are ideal for marking paperboards. They enable you to change texts, bar codes and logos quickly and conveniently. You ...