27 - 31 May
The high-resolution piezo ink jet printers are ideal for marking paperboards. They enable you to change texts, bar codes and logos quickly and conveniently. You can print at a print height of up to 100 mm. The print heads of our systems work irrespective of position. You can also print sideways, from above and from below. Various colors in solvent-free REA JET ink cartridges are available.
- Serialization and track & trace applications
- High-quality code verification in a process using verifiers from REA VERIFIER (see page 16)
- Porous and absorbent surfaces: paper, paperboards, wood, textiles, non-woven fabric, building materials etc.
- Flexible alternative to labels and pre-printed paperboards
- Low consumable costs
- Solvent-free REA JET inks
- Print using a print head up to 100 mm print height and up to 42 text lines
- Very high print quality, sharp-edged and high-contrast
- Prints bar codes in best possible quality
- Windows®-based text input
- Simple data transfer and data backup using USB port
- Up to 1,000 mm-long supply line from print head to ink supply
- Modular system structure
- Data security for packaging marking using REA JET DataCon software: data management for print assignment from databases
Print Head Variants - Print Heights:
- GK 768/256 - between 2 and 100 mm
- GK 384/128 - between 2 and 50 mm
- LK192/32 - between 2 and 25 mm
- LK 224/32 - between 2 and 48 mm
- LK 352/32 - between 4 and 48 mm
- LK 192/32 SI - between 2 and 48 mm
Determined to further improve our legendary sturdy REA JET
DOD large character print heads, we took into consideration
two common customer requirements:
1. Need ...
Industrial coding and marking using laser systems has a crucial advantage: it is free of consumables and virtually maintenance-free, i.e. subsequent costs are low. ...
Like our entire range of products, our labeling systems are also designed to operate reliably in demanding industrial environments. The modular structure of the ...
The modular coding and marking systems for texts, dates or logos are available in printing heights up to 140 mm for each print head. The resolution meets the requirements ...
The high-resolution ink jet printers with HP print technology utilize the thermal ink jet technology that is trusted by millions of users of office printers. The ...