27 - 31 May
With vacuum you dry your valuable lumber fast in dry, superheated steam:
- in the HIGH VAC® the boiling point of water is reduced from 100°C to approx. 40 to 60°C
- gently and, even so, much faster than conventional kilns!
- increased moisture movement in the lumber
- moisture removal through condensation instead of venting
- less installation area required
- high flexibility and quick responsiveness
- lower power consumption than conventional kilns
- special bright drying without oxidation and discolorization
- Vacuum pump without water consumption
On-site phone: +49 511 89597006
On-site fax: +49 511 89497006
BRUNNER Automatic control systems distinguish themselves as top of the class for modern lumber drying and energy management in persuasive detail. At a time when ...
Today's export packaging and pallets must be heat treated sanitarily.
This has to occur by the guidelines of the international protection of plants meeting IPPC, ...
Is lumber drying your responsibility?
Conventional lumber dry kilns
Then you should know what HILDEBRAND can do for you. We will meet your needs with the very ...