27 - 31 May
With vacuum you dry your valuable lumber fast in dry, superheated steam:
- in the HIGH VAC® the boiling point of water is reduced from 100°C to approx. 40 to 60°C
- gently and, even so, much faster than conventional kilns!
- increased moisture movement in the lumber
- moisture removal through condensation instead of venting
- less installation area required
- high flexibility and quick responsiveness
- lower power consumption than conventional kilns
- special bright drying without oxidation and discolorization
On-site phone: +49 511 89597006
On-site fax: +49 511 89497006
Progressive dryers / channel dryers are suitable especially for large sawmill with high throughput (E.g. 120,000 m m³ per anno). This dryer type of interest is also ...
Is lumber drying your responsibility?
Conventional lumber dry kilns
Then you should know what HILDEBRAND can do for you. We will meet your needs with the very
Today's export packaging and pallets must be heat treated sanitarily.
This has to occur by the guidelines of the international protection of plants meeting IPPC, ...