10 - 14 May
The fine dust filter HZF consists of a cyclone separator with a downstream fine dust filter. It is offered for automatically fed solid fuel firing installations up to approx. 500 kW. The filter consists in a compact, insulated steel housing for the space-optimized admission of the cyclone and the filter, placed onto a safe, height-adjustable foot construction.
The flue gas initially is led throuhg the cyclone. Here, bigger dust particles are pre-separated. In the downstream electric filter the fine particle separation is effected via electrostatic charge. The cleaning of the electrodes and the separation surfaces is made time-controlled, automatically, via shaking mechanism. The dust falls into a collecting bin during the cleaning procedure. An integrated bypass ensures a minimum dust extraction during the cleaning.
- space-saving filter solution by a combination of cyclone-fine dust filter in one device
- regulated automatic mechanical filter and electrodes cleaning
- streaming conditions are individually adjustable on the installation
- integrated bypass for flue gas
- retrofit, right / left independent
- low wear, low maintenance
- very easy to maintain by the use of several cleaning and inspection openings
- ash collecting containers.with admission for the ash containers easily to change
- control and adjusting unit with display
- outstanding compactness suitable for smallest spaces
Creative thinking - innovative, flexible and reliable action
Moving Grate Firing LCS-RV
with boiler output 70 - 1,600 kW
for wood shavings, chopped shavings, briquettes, humid/wet wood chips and pellets
This year, Nolting ...
Fine dust filter NGFL
The fine dust filter NGF is offered in a compact and modular design. The filter is available for automatic feed, powerful biomass-firing systems. ...
Silo Dicharges for Biomass-Firing Systems
For the fuel supply for Nolting biomass-firng systems we offer several solutions, because in practice the way from the ...
The performance of a Biomass Firing System is considerably influenced by the quality of the additional components, this is particularly true for the heart of wood ...