27 - 31 May
Officina Meccanica Sestese
The OMS IS45 stretch hood machine ( PATENTED SYSTEM) has been designed for a high performance (up to 240 pcs/hr) while keeping a high quality and aesthetic standard of the packaged product.
With a few easy operations to the innovative coil holder it is possible to prepare the coil which will go into operation without having to stop the machine.
The hood preparation and transportation system with motorized belts completely overlaps the film preparation phases for the final hooding thus offering a considerable times savings to the advantage of an impeccable execution of the final process. Moreover the operator has the total and easy access to the machine's sensible areas since they are all at ground level.
IS45 has the following features:
- Output: up to 240 pallets/hr
- Max dimensions of units to be processed
W = 900 x L= 900 mm
- Type of film used: elastic polyethylene
- Film thickness: 65/200 micron
- Max coil diameter: 1000 mm
- Max coil weight: 400 Kg.
- Minimum conveyor height: 500 mm
- Pressure of air used: 5.5 - 7 bar about 150 Nl/cycle
- Diameter of air connection pipe: min 3/4 «
- Supply voltage: 400V(+/-10%)-50Hz, three phase + neuter
- Installed electric power : 15 kW
- Auxiliaries: 24V cc.
The strapping machine horizontal model 06GS makes fully automatic packaging of products on pallets, in any field of production, which need to be made solid with ...
The automatic hooding machine mod. AT53 packs palatalized products with tubular heat shrinking film. The hot air release linear gas burners are designed to work ...
The AV200 wrapping machine with rotary table and motorized roller-way is ideal for medium productions.
The machine is equipped with a completely automatic film ...
The ISM squaring and strapping system is the last generation of system to square and strap corrugated carton packs. The ISM series has been designed with a new revolutionary ...