27 - 31 May
High-Solid-Öl has a high solid content, is food-safe and easy to use. Thus it is suitable not only for high-quality solid wood furniture, but also for work tops, wood floors, stairs and toys. On kitchen worktop made of natural stone it reduces the tendency to soil. Applied once or twice, this single-component ECO product offers good resistances against water and chemicals. It penetrates deeply into the substrate and emphasises the natural grain of the wood. It has been evaluated by several test institutes: among other features, HSO-118 [eco] has been attested slip-resistance properties. It also has particularly low emissions and no negative influence on “living health”. HSO-118 [eco] contains no raw materials of animal origin and can thus be used on kitchen furniture meant to comply with vegan principles.
- Interior wood
- Wooden floors and stairs
- Tables and worktops
- Toys and highchairs for children
- High-quality solid wood furniture
- Cork floors
- Panels and moulding
- Reducing the tendency of natural stone kitchen worktops to accumulate contamination (oil, grease, household dirt, etc.)
- Sustainable building suitable for building certifications DGnB, LEED, BNB
- Natural look" colour only for light-coloured woods, such as oak, ash and spruce
- Not for bleached wood
- For use by professionals
Range of use:
- Made from at least 90% renewable raw materials
- Food safe: harmless upon contact with food
- Complies with the principles for the health assessment of construction products used indoors (AgBB scheme)
- Easy to apply
- Penetrates deeply into the wood and emphasises the grain
- Long-lasting, dirt-repelling and hard-wearing
- Good resistance against selected standard household substances in accordance with DIN 68861, 1B (e.g. water, cola, beer, tea, coffee, wine & cleaning agents)
- A vegan product based on the information available to us, e.g. from raw material suppliers, and on the manufacturing techniques we use
The Surface Experts
With a thematic focus on “Wood Paints and Lacquers” and “Industrual Coatings”, the staff of Remmers will travel to the LIGNA, which takes place in Hannover between May 27 and 31, 2019. There - at stand C31 in hall 17 - they will inform visitors on the newest trends and innovations for the respective target groups. Besides the presentation of a comprehensive spectrum of services for the support of customers from the industrial and artisanal sectors, Remmers will concentrate its attention more than ever on en...
Stylish ambience guaranteed
The Remmers hybrid product HWS-112 Hard Wax Seal combines the advantages of oiled surfaces with the protection offered by a sealant. ...
Water-based nature look lacquer for dimensionally stable wood elements
This Remmers premium is suited in particular for light-coloured woods, such as oak, larch ...
Induline LW-722 [eco] confers wood-aluminium windows a pleasant, furniture-like feel and touch. The coating material is easy to apply both in one or multi-layer ...
Induline DW-601 Aqua Stop has been known for years for its high level of protection against moisture. The Product absorbs extremely little humidity while still being ...