10 - 14 May
The unique mounting of knives with only two screws, one fofom each side, gives an easier and faster change of knives.
We can manufacture the Raptor with more knives at the same diameter compared to traditional hydro cutterheads at larger dimensions.
* The cutter is made of steel or of the highest quality of aluminium. About half the weight when produced in aluminium.
* The cutter is manufactured for back serrated knives, for the best safety, tolerances and fast change of knives.
* Since the cutter don´t have any screws in the peripery, but instead is tight, the time for cleaning at changing is reduced.
* The cutter are delivered with mounted and grinded knives at your choose, ready to put into the machine and start running.
A castor cutter is used for rough moulding. Often followed by a hydro cutter head.
Some advantages are:
* Less pick-up around knots
* More compact shavings
Kvarnstrands Hydro Cutter Celox Multi is manufactured in dimensions up to a diameter of Ø425 mm.
The cutter is made of steel or of the highest quality of aluminium.
Kvarnstrands Hydrocutter Celox Standard is manufactured in dimensions up to Ø425 mm.
Absolutely the best tolerances in the center hole and balancing provides an ...