27 - 31 May
The Inline Colour Measurement System (ICMS™) is the latest extension of process tools to evaluate the colour quality of multi-colour surfaces.
The multispectral inline scanning system is usable for materials like paper, foil, wood, plastic, ceramic, mineral-based panels and different printing technologies (gravure printing, digital printing, flexographic printing, offset printing, screen print).
As ACMS™, ICMS™ is able, to imitate the visual colour impression perceived by a well-trained and healthy human eye and to make a full objective assessment thereof.
Since March 2019 ICMS™ is used in production of digital printed edge bands.
Benefits of ICMS™
- Replacement of all visual evaluations by objective measurements ? standardisation
- Complete automated product certification without interrupting production, non–destructive, in real-time.
- Complete automated production control, identification of colour drifts and production variability in real-time.
- First –time and unique evidence of the colour quality inside single plates / rolls.
- Record profile charts (ICC profiles,…) in digital print, in real-time
- Freely selectable measurement cycles (every x-th roll, by linear metre) and tolerance limits (Similarity Index, L*, C*, hº, DE00 and contrast).
The Advanced Colour Measurement System (ACMS™) is the only process tool on the market, which, in addition to spatially-resolved colour measurement (true colour hyperspectral ...
This software solution allows the creation of profiles, out of ACMS™ or ICMS™ (hyper- respectively multispectral data) scans, which can be used in colour management ...